Area Civil Engineer (Roads and Temp Works)May 4
We have been retained by a market leading manufacturer and distributor of construction materials, with a true global presence to source an Area Civil Engineer that will form a key part of the roads and temporary works division, the position will work closely with the internal functions to manage an existing project pipeline and works packages that will require active engagement with client/consultant/contractor. It will be imperative to maintain close customer relationships so that projects can be tracked through to order placement and opportunities maximised across the scheme. My client is a hugely growing business with sites all over the world. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and develop their career further within a well-established organisation that is expanding and investing in growth and its staff. Your main responsibilities will include:Back to news
- Protect own work life balance while remaining focused on ensuring safe working practices that protect self and others.
- Working closely with the team to develop a strong technical and commercial knowledge of the market relevant to the client's product applications, understanding the needs of the customer to tailor their product solutions.
- Effectively communicate services to the client/consultant/contractor, using a value based selling approach to drive demand and grow pipeline of projects.
- Manage project enquiries, engaging with the customer to source relevant information that can be conveyed to internal design/technical team where required, so that our resulting proposals address the customer requirements and offer competitive solutions.
- Customer interface, communicating the benefits of our proposals against direct and in-direct competitors whilst providing confidence in our solutions.
- Proactively promote and deliver technical CPD presentations to client/consultant/contractor, additionally communicating through written media such as case studies and technical papers.
- Representation at appropriate industry events, developing personal and organisational credibility leading to the identification of new contacts and opportunities.