Business Unit ManagerMay 19
We have been retained by a specialist manufacturing company based in the Manchester area to source a Business Unit Manager to head up one of their manufacturing site and to improve their current operation. This organisation is in the process of establishing itself as a leader in its field. A fantastic opportunity to help to implement and drive improvements across a growing SME Manufacturer. Heading up a multi-disciplined team you will be responsible for championing the lean principles throughout the business and refining the manufacturing operation. You will be responsible for:Back to news
- Driving operational improvements through the facility in order to meet the overall strategic objectives of the business.
- Developing high performing teams who are aligned, and improvement led
- Ensuring that the Plan is achieved in order to ensure the monthly budget is achieved and growth is sustained
- Work cross functionally with Production, Sales, Technical and Supply Chain in order to ensure operational objectives are being achieved
- Coach and mentor key team members