Certification EngineerFebruary 4
We are partnered with a global manufacturing business who specialise in construction materials and solutions. Due to huge growth and investment, we are looking to recruit a passionate and experience certification professional to join the product and technology team. Working closely with multiple internal functions, you will be responsible for preparing and compiling technical files and reports along with associated supporting data to support the certification process. You will also be working with notified bodies or other 3rd party certification organisations to achieve certification. Key ResponsibilitiesBack to news
- Prepare robust technical engineering reports in relation to the certification of the company’s products and solutions
- Compile or construct test data and evidence to support the certification process.
- Manage contracts and relationships associated with 3rd party certification bodies
- To provide sound technical advice and to work efficiently within the required timescales
- Provide support for Accreditation Body audits as required.
- Autonomy of own work schedule, prioritise and activity/progress against requirements
- Assist in the development of the company’s technical capabilities and positively contribute ideas and provide sounding board for new initiatives
- HNC/HND as a minimum within civil engineering, environmental or similar technical discipline (Degree would be advantageous)
- Previous experience of certification, ideally within the manufacturing, engineering or construction materials sectors. Specific experience of CE marking or similar national or international marking systems would be an advantage
- Analytical and problem solving skills are a necessity
- Organisational and planning skills
- Some commercial understanding would be advantageous and how this role will impact sales
- Experience with projects managed internationally and cross territory would also be an advantage
- Fluent in English is a must, a second European language would be an advantage