General ManagerApril 6
Handley James Chemical is excited to be partnered with a rapidly expanding business that develops innovative, environmentally sustainable solutions to help the global aluminium production industry valorise its waste streams and work with business to create zero waste. Due to tremendous and exciting growth we are looking to recruit a General Manager to lead the UK operations. This role will lead the UK business, bringing a level of professionalism and sophistication to the customers in a hugely growing sector. Based on the Wirral, you will lead all functions and report directly to the CEO. You will coordinate the internal teams, growing and implementing the infrastructure to allow the business to continue on its growth trajectory. You will support and oversee the Project Managers providing assistance and guidance as and when required. You will have full budgetary and P+L responsibility, provide strategic commentary and support to the board on growth opportunities, implement effective processes throughout the business and have a strong commercial presence. Candidate RequirementsBack to news
- Engineering with chemical education or relevant technical understanding and/or experience.
- Strong commercial experience at senior level coupled with strong leadership experience.
- Proven experience within the waste/recycling and/or chemical sectors at senior level.
- Experience of health and safety systems of work.
- Proven ability implementing internal structures/processes and driving businesses through periods of growth.
- You will be an influential individual with a very ‘hands on’ approach and be a visible leader within the UK business.