Interim Programme ManagerJune 11
We have been retained by a specialist Manufacturer of bespoke products to source an Interim Programme Manager to manage the move of this site from a people and process point of view. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a key project for this SME manufacturer. Reporting to the Operations Director you will be responsible for:Back to news
- Generate a structured project plan to transition the people, equipment and manufacturing process from the companies current, 3 site, operation to 1 single site.
- Introduce a stage gate process and cascade the plan to all relevant functions and decision makers.
- Implement project meetings to ensure that all actions are clearly communicated and delivered upon
- Work cross functionally to ensure a smooth transition/move of equipment to the new site.
- Work within agreed timescales
- Ensure the Operations Director and Head of Production Improvement are fully informed of progress.