Internal Technical Sales EngineerDecember 5
We are partnered with a global manufacturing business specialising in innovative and market leading products supplying into several disciplines. Due to growth, we are looking for an Internal Technical Sales Engineer to join their team in Blackburn. You will provide technical and commercial support within the UK & I commercial process, including coordinating marketing qualified leads, completing designs and verifications, and ensuring all initial project information is received to increase the efficiency of the design function. This role will require close working relationships between all commercial functions to maximise potential sales in the territory. Key ResponsibilitiesBack to news
- Proactively protects own work life balance while remaining focused on ensuring safe working practices that protect self and others
- Communicate internally with colleagues positively and professionally sharing progress, offering solutions, and advising if deadline and/or specification cannot be achieved
- Communicate professionally and with integrity externally with clients, consultants, and contractors in a timely manner.
- Effectively gather information for incoming enquiries to allow accurate assessment of the opportunities to enable completion
- Provide technical and commercial support to the sales team when required to accelerate response times
- Prepare, provide, and peer review value-led and safe application suggestions
- Degree qualified civil engineer or equivalent with appropriate geotechnical experience
- Good industry knowledge of design codes i.e. BS8006, CDM etc.
- Good understanding of risk and PSRM systems
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Proven experience within a technical/commercial role within a similar construction bias industry
- Great team player and recognise you are part of a wider UK commercial team
- Current and valid driving license
- Advantageous to hold a current construction industry skills certificate i.e. CSCS Card