Maintenance SupervisorJuly 26
We have been retained by a specialist Food Manufacturer based in the North West to source a Maintenance Supervisor to head up their Maintenance team and to improve their current processes. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who really wants to develop their career to the next level with a well-established and growing SME Manufacturer. Heading up a small Maintenance team you will be responsible for championing preventative maintenance throughout the business. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:Back to news
- Implementing an effective preventative maintenance process
- Supporting manufacturing in resolving breakdowns quickly and effectively.
- Transferring the maintenance schedule from a paper-based system to a digital offering.
- Working cross functionally with production.
- Mentoring and developing the team
- Balancing hands-on maintenance with supervisory responsibilities