Materials ControllerJuly 28
We have been retained by a bespoke manufacturer in Oldham to source a Materials Controller to support and strengthen their supply chain function. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who really wants to continue to develop their career to the next level with a well-established and growing business. This is a pivotal role for this well reputed SME manufacturer and distributor and is viewed as a key appointment in the business. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:Back to news
- Review and analyse sales forecast/customer order requirements and assess material availability.
- Utilise ERP to ensure inventory accuracy and material planning
- Supplier liaison and expediting of materials to plan
- Cascading materials plan and material availability across the business
- Inventory management
- Identifying and implementing key measurables/KPIs