Mechanical Design EngineerNovember 1
Handley James are currently working with a manufacture and design company in the Cannock area. This organisation is one of the leading and most innovative companies in their industry. Currently recruiting for a Design Engineer to join the organisation and strengthen their Design function. An excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a well reputed and expanding organisation. In this role you will be working on a range of innovative design projects, alongside a team and in collaboration with various industry leading businesses. You will be working on the design and specification of mechanical and electromechanical products, contributing ideas form initial product conception, through to completion. Main responsibilities will include:Back to news
- This will be a hands-on position and you will have heavy involvement within design stages
- Developing concepts and designs through to production
- Conducting testing on design models, through CAD and prototyping
- Selecting product materials and developing the product manufacturing process
- Overseeing production and ensuring that products conform to market specifications and safety regulations.
- Working closely with manufacturing teams to ensure full design transfer takes place for a smooth production transition
- Ensure management and maintenance of all relevant documentation.
- This role is mechanically biased however understanding of electrical systems and principals is preferred.