Process EngineerDecember 16
Handley James have been retained to confidentially source an experienced Process Engineer to implement and improve current engineering practices. Our client is an industry leading expert, part of a £multimillion, global business with sites worldwide. You will ensure that all installed equipment and auxiliaries are in good operational shape and are able to perform according to the designed parameters. You will also work closely with the maintenance and engineering teams to implement and maintain a process of systematic monitoring and execution of preventive and reactive maintenance activities. Key ResponsibilitiesBack to news
- Create, follow up and develop a preventive maintenance program for the plant.
- Review and improve upon current OEE and PPM/Reactive practices
- Act as the contact person and coordinate maintenance activities (internal and external).
- Establish and develop relationships with key suppliers and partners.
- Collect and analyse failure monitoring data.
- Perform equipment performance analyses
- The role includes being personally involved in executing both preventive and reactive maintenance work.
- HND/HNC or Degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical or Automation)
- Strong experience working within a similar capacity within a process manufacturing environment i.e. Chemicals, Food Production etc.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Experience implementing and improving upon a PPM schedule
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to utilize data to ensure increased performance and OEE
- H&S knowledge
- Excellent maintenance skills with both mechanical and electrical experience
- Fluent skills in written and spoken English