Project Manager – UKFebruary 1
Our client is an exciting rapidly expanding business who develops innovative, environmentally sustainable solutions to help the global aluminium production industry deal with its waste streams. Given the rapid growth of the company and an expanding pipeline of opportunities in Europe and beyond, we are recruiting an experienced Project Manager to join the UK Projects team to facilitate the full lifecycle of new plant builds, amongst other large-scale CAPEX projects. The role will be to assume responsibility for ensuring delivery of one or more of the major projects they have in their pipeline. Key ResponsibilitiesBack to news
- Provide full project life cycle management for projects here in the UK and abroad.
- Manage contractors and engineering team members throughout projects
- Internal stakeholder/customer management and communication on project stages
- Manage budgets and regular planning with leadership teams
- Chemical engineering degree or equivalent scientific discipline
- Experience within chemical manufacturing or waste treatment processes within a similar role
- Experience leading and managing large-scale projects (New plant builds etc.)
- Project management skills, particularly in design, construction or overhaul of plants
- Ideally hold relevant project qualification i.e. Prince2, APM etc.
- Have proven leadership ability focusing on coaching, mentoring, performance management, MOC,
- Computer literate with MS Packages, relevant software
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety requirements, Permits to Work, HAZOPS, risk assessment, accident and incident reporting and investigation
- Exceptional communication and influential skills, have the ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy with all levels of the organisation as well as with customers/key suppliers both verbally and in written form
- The ability to make sound decisions using knowledge and judgement