QC & Technical ManagerJune 30
We have been retained by an ecommerce business based in the North Yorkshire area to source a QC & Technical Manager to head up their Quality function working across their supply chain. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who really wants to continue to develop their career to the next level with a well-established and rapidly growing business. Heading up the quality function, you will take responsibility for managing 3rd party manufacturers/suppliers in the far east and through to the distribution channels to customer. Reporting to the Technical Director, you will take responsibility for:Back to news
- Set and sustain the Quality strategy, then drive it operationally.
- To develop Quality through engaging, influencing and proactively driving a pervasive quality culture.
- Ensuring that new products are introduced, manufactured and supplied to high quality standards.
- Implement and sustain quality improvement systems, processes and tools.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a structure approach to quality is executed and sustained.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to drive product and process improvements.
- Working with and visiting far east suppliers/3rd party manufacturers to conduct quality audits.