Supply Chain ManagerMay 24
We have been retained by a manufacturer in Greater Manchester to source a Supply Chain Manager to head up their Supply Chain function. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who really wants to continue to develop their career to the next level with a well-established and growing business. This is a pivotal role for our client and is viewed as a key appointment in the business. Reporting to the Plant Manager and with a multi-disciplined supply chain team reporting into you, you will be responsible for:Back to news
- Managing materials planning, purchasing, stock holding and dispatch.
- Managing the SIOP process and improving this
- Inventory management and improvement thereof
- Materials planning & forecasting.
- Work cross functionally to develop sales forecasts and improve accuracy
- Managing transport agreements
- Supply chain improvement programmes