Supply Chain ManagerApril 6
We have been retained by a bespoke manufacturer in Cheshire to source a Supply Chain Manager to head up their Purchasing & Warehouse function. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who really wants to continue to develop their career to the next level with a well-established and growing business. This is a pivotal role for this bespoke SME manufacturer and distributor and is viewed as a key appointment in the business. You will have a multi-disciplined supply chain team reporting into you, you will be responsible for:Back to news
- Managing purchasing, materials planning and stock holding.
- Managing the day-to-day material flow from supplier into site
- Purchasing, procurement & supplier development
- Materials planning & forecasting.
- Supply chain improvement programmes