Warehouse & Inventory ManagerAugust 5
We are partnered with a global leading business who are at the fore front of innovation and technology, ensuring they provide proven and practical solutions to their clients. We have been retained to engage with an experienced, driven and self-sufficient Warehouse & Inventory Manager who champions change. As the Warehouse & Inventory Manager you will ensure the smooth running of the warehouse, distribution and inventory functions of the business. Key ResponsibilitiesBack to news
- Implement and maintain best practice across the warehouse and logistics function to manage flow of products, to meet the requirements of customers.
- Work closely with freight forwarders, external warehousing, to ensure high levels of service are achieved and maintained. Controls all warehouse activities to ensure efficient storage and dispatch of all products.
- Manages relationships with logistics partners to ensure customer satisfaction. Control, audit and verify all activities of outside storage ensuring stock accuracy and security to improve efficiency.
- Sets daily objectives and monitors progress to ensure all dispatched loads achieve or improve upon agreed loading specifications.
- Day to day management of department, driving functional performance through inspirational leadership, coach and mentor direct reports whilst taking ownership of their development.
- Control all Goods Inwards Procedures ensuring stock accuracy and efficiency
- Actively manage all stock data, using this data to create insights to improve performance.
- Significant management/leadership experience within a warehousing environment, ideally within a manufacturing facility
- Ideally hold a leadership/supervisory qualification/diploma
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good management skills, delegation and planning of work
- IT Literate (Microsoft packages) and the ability in administration to ensure accurate records in all aspect of production including personnel records, entries into the ERP system, and all other paperwork
- SAGE experience/knowledge would be beneficial
- Experience of implementing/improving upon processes
- The ability to make sound decisions using knowledge and judgement
- Logistical reasoning and problem solving skills