Electrical EngineerJuly 31
We have been retained by a specialist manufacturer to source an Electrical Engineer for their production facility. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who is currently expanding and investing. Our client is a specialist manufacturer of process machinery need an Electrical Engineer to support the growth of the business. Reporting to the Production Manager You will be responsible for:Back to news
- Wiring of new process machinery and plant
- Refurbishment, inspection, and overhaul of plant and equipment
- Reading and reviewing electrical engineering drawings
- Installation of cable tray, conduit, and trunking
- Testing of insulation, earth bonding and instrument calibration.
- Managing the consistent quality work