Process Development EngineerFebruary 16
Our client is an exciting rapidly expanding business who develops innovative, environmentally sustainable solutions to help the global aluminium production industry deal with its waste streams. We are actively recruiting a Process Development Engineer/Manager with a view to longer term succession as Technical Director. The successful candidate will coordinate current project plans, ensuring technical capability and delivery of the projects. You will also liaise with customers to offer technical and commercial advice on project capabilities versus expectations, timescales and better understand their needs, to provide efficient solutions. You will work closely with all internal functions i.e. R&D, Operations, Project, Commercial teams and the Senior Leadership Team to ensure successful delivery of customer projects. The ideal candidate will be an experienced process/project manager within the chemical manufacturing or engineering industries, You will have a breadth of knowledge and experience in the chemical industry, coupled with a varying experience in project management, technical experience and ideally some commercial and customer interaction exposure. RequirementsBack to news
- Significant experience in a diversity of chemical industry roles or chemical manufacturing environments
- Strong process/project management experience ideally within plant construction, operation and maintenance
- Experience in capital projects as a vendor or project manager
- Ideally you will hold a chemical/chemistry bias education.
- You will have experience in regulatory affairs (EA, HSE etc.)
- Experience and keen interest in the development and engineering of new chemical processes from lab scale to production scale
- Ideally you will have customer facing experience with project delivery, commerciality etc.
- Knowledge of engineering process equipment types, equipment selection and purchasing for new duties
- Ability to travel to customers sites (Primarily within Europe) c25%