Production EngineerNovember 1
Handley James are working with one of our key clients who are a specialist manufacturer of bespoke and made to order products. They are looking to source a Production Engineer for their head office in Dewsbury. This organisation is one of the leading manufacturers of their product in their industry, in the UK. This piece of recruitment is as a result of expansion and as a recognition that they require a forward thinking and progressive Production Engineer to join their business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a progressive role with a company that is expanding and investing heavily in growth. Your main objective will be to provide and implement an effective manufacturing transformation and is responsible for improving all production processes. The position provides exposure to a broad range of manufacturing projects and activities. You will be responsible for:Back to news
- Work cross functionally and collaboratively to consider process capability and standardisation.
- Process design, development, and implementation
- Implement change and improvements to the processes
- Conceive, design and develop production processes or process improvements in line with CAPEX investment, VE projects as well as NPI requirements
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analysing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Work closely with Design on VA/VE projects when required