Production EngineerJuly 26
We have been retained by a well-established manufacturer who is currently experiencing a growth trajectory. Because of expansion, growth and continued development they have retained our services to source a Manufacturing Engineer to join the business and support their Engineering function. This role will ultimately be leading the development of improving the manufacturing process. Your main responsibilities will include:Back to news
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analysing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Introduce semi and fully automated processes.
- Look at the process capability and suggest improvements.
- Process design and development.
- Value Analysis and Value Engineering
- Identify and project manage capital expenditure projects to improve the efficiency and increase the capacity of production.
- Commissioning of new plant within the factory.
- Work with C.I. to standardise production processes where necessary.