Production ManagerDecember 8
Handley James have been retained to search for a Production Manager for one of our key clients. An industry leading expert, part of a £multimillion, global business with sites worldwide. You will be responsible for the management of the site process and Operational Efficiency, as well as the health and safety, management of site personnel.Back to news
- Responsible for the development of service models and concepts in cooperation with stakeholders to ensure continuous service provision for customers.
- Responsible for meeting and helping develop KPI’s.
- Ensuring smooth running of entire process, including resolution of service issues for customers in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- People management and recruitment of personnel (Directly and via agencies as and when required)
- Productivity development
- Implementation of the Company Values, Mission, Vision and Strategic options
- Working with engineering to ensure that the maintenance of the machines, equipment and the real estate is kept up to date to meet demand and reduce downtime.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of service operations in accordance with Company Quality Management system (ISO9001) and Environmental Management System (ISO14001).
- Monthly reporting of inventory, chemicals, and performance.
- Any reasonable request in-line with the safe running of the operations
- Follow-up and analysis of the operational targets and results
- Annual planning